Wooden Sono Forks
These Wooden Sono Forks are perfect for digging into your buddha bowls.
They are great for every day use and is great for lifting up whatever nourishing meal you have in your coconut bowl.
Hand made from reclaimed Indonesian rosewood (Sonokeling) in the tropical island paradise of Bali, Indonesia.(p>We reclaim offcuts from furniture craftsman in an effort to reduce waste.
Each fork is cut, sanded and cleaned before a virgin coconut oil polish is applied. Every fork is unique and has so much personality with its own colour and pattern.
Process & Materials
- 100% Natural
- Easy to clean
- Food Safe
- Hand Crafted
- Made from reclaimed Sonokeling wood
- Fair Trade
- No artificial glues or lacquers
Length is 16cm
- Do not use with extremely hot foods.
- Hand wash with lukewarm soapy water. Do not use in the dishwasher or soak for a long period of time.
- Do not expose forks to extreme heat and do not use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
- Polish forks with coconut oil as often as you like to rehydrate your fork and restore it's smooth and shiny finish. We recommend every 10 or so washes.
Orders will be shipped out next business day from our Los Angeles warehouse.
- Standard Shipping is available from $7.95 (Delivery 2-5 business days)
- Free Shipping on all orders over $75
All orders shipped by USPS, UPS or DHL
- Standard Shipping is available from $12.95 (Delivery 5 - 15 business days)
SHIPPING DESTINATION DELIVERY TIMES (REGULAR POST ESTIMATE)
CANADA 3 - 7 business days
MEXICO 5 - 15 business days
ASIA 5 - 15 business days
AFRICA 7 - 21 business days
SOUTH AMERICA 7 - 21 business days
CENTRAL AMERICA 7 - 21 business days
MIDDLE EAST 7 - 21 business days
Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery in case of delays due to customs clearance or your local mail service.
If you have any questions regarding shipping, please email firstname.lastname@example.org