These colourful little bliss balls are perfect when you crave something sweet, yet healthy. Filled with antioxidants from the blueberries, and easy to make, these are a crowd pleaser for any occasion.
MAKES 10-12 BALLS
• 2 teaspoons lime zest, plus extra for rolling
• 1/3 cup of shredded coconut, plus extra for rolling
• 20 dates, pitted and soaked
• 1 cup blueberries
• 2 cups oats
• 2 teaspoons vanilla bean powder
1. Combine lime zest and shredded coconut flakes in a bowl.
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients with your hands in a bigger bowl and roll into balls.
3. Roll each ball in lime zest and coconut until totally covered and place in your Coconut Bowls, ready to serve.
Tip: If you’re using fresh blueberries, place the balls in the fridge for a while to set. If using frozen blueberries, let them defrost first so they are not too cold to work with.
Recipe by Victoria Rosell @inspiredbyvic
Victoria grew up surrounded by nature in the countryside of Sweden. Food is Victoria’s biggest interest, and her passion is to be creative in the kitchen while inspiring others to do the same, through positive vibes and plant-based whole foods.