- Assist weight loss or weight maintenance
- Reduce the risk of heart disease
- Lower cholesterol
- Improves diabetes and chronic fatigue
- Improve digestion and nutrient absorption
- Helps protect against osteoporosis
- Powerful antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal agents for immunity
- Increases metabolism and promotes healthy thyroid function
- Boosts your daily energy
- Rejuvenates your skin and prevents wrinkles
COCONUT MILK: Soups, mash, stews, curries, puddings, sticky rice, cakes, cereal, porridge, smoothies, coffee, cocktails
COCONUT WATER: Sports hydration drink, coconut kefir, cakes, puddings, ceviche, marinades, frappes, coffee, granita, icy-poles, smoothies, juice, cocktails
COCONUT OIL + BUTTER: Grilling meats, curries, vegan butter, stir fries, cakes, muffins, pancakes
COCONUT SUGAR: Cakes, cookies, churros, muffins, sauces, marinades, tea and coffee
COCONUT MEAT + FLOUR: Eat the meat raw, dried or toasted! Coconut flour is a GF alternative for wheat flour used in desserts, donuts, slices, curries, stews, fritters and much more!
COCONUT SHELL: Coconut shells make an eco-friendly bowl to serve anything from smoothie bowls to asian dishes. Not only are coconut bowls 100% natural they're also beautiful serving bowls. Coconut shells are also used for carving traditional decorations throughout the world.
THERE ARE VERY FEW BEAUTY PRODUCTS THAT WE CAN HONESTLY SAY ARE CURE-ALLS, BUT COCONUT OIL COMES PRETTY CLOSE!
- Deep conditioner
- Add shine
- Hair growth
- Reduce dandruff
- Prevents breakage and split ends